HOME::Work with PDT
Join our team of Therapists and PDT Staff!
Pediatric Developmental Therapy (PDT) currently employs Speech Language Pathologists (SLP), SLP-Assistants (SLPA), Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA), Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), and Administrative Staff.
PDT has opportunities for experienced pediatric therapists and/or therapists new to the field.
PDT benefit options for our full time employees include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Investment Plan
- Reimbursement Licensure Fees
- Flexible Schedule that meets PDT business needs and is approved by Team Leads
- Relocation Funds Negotiable
- Fun/Kid Friendly Environment
- Laptop provided for all Full Time Therapists for Business Use
We would love to set up a phone or face-to-face interview with you if you are interested in providing therapy to children and families. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
We understand that moving to a new area can sometimes be an overwhelming task. We provide everything from recommendations on apartments and realty companies, local area points of interests, as well as a guide to some of the area's best eateries.